Sorry I could not find much data but here is what I found

Here is some of my data, take with a grain of sault.

Well pump ½ hp drawdown 60 feet, start surge 1500 Watts running watts 500
watts runtime 25 seconds 40-gallon bladder tank.  40 to 60 PSI.

Two people in the house about 60 years old, One shower the pump ran 4 or
sometimes 5 cycles of the water pump about 30 seconds on and 30 off.  This
means they ran water for about 4 or 5 minutes per shower.  When no one was
home the electric water 50-gallon energy star cycled about 4 times per day,
at 4500 watts for about 10 min,  just the non use water heater used 2.5
kWh/day when it was not in use.

Another example Family of three, heat pump water heater, energy conscious,
3 showers per day energy use was 1500 Watt hr/day.  If HP had COP of 4 then
equivalent to 6,000 Wh/d if it had been electric.  This means the family
was using 40 gallons /day for 3 people or about 13.5 gallons per person per
day.

Garage door opener 700 watts running very small surge, 2 car garage door,
typically 4 cycles per day, run time 12 seconds open and 12 seconds close.

 Refrigerator energy star about 50% duty cycle 100 watts on,  or 1200 Wh/d
Family of two 60-year-olds.

I have much more data but I could not find.