Rianai have 3 major issues when used off grid.

1) The phantom load when I checked was over 30 watts continuous. That's over 700 w-hr/ day.

2) They need pure sine wave, and even have trouble on Trace SW inverters.  (One system I took over has a separate Exeltech on its own battery and AC charger to run the Rianai, since they have Trace inverters.  Talk about a waste!)

3) They still have the hard well water scaling issues.

Ray

Remote Solar