A question on this thread for you folks. Have you seen or heard of anyone
building a single axis or dual tracker like the old Array Tek AZ 125 ?  I
really miss that tracker as it was on a 6 " pipe that I could install by
myself. The 8" is just too hard for me to do at this ripe age.

I could get 2KW on that 6 inch pole and very quickly give a huge positive
impact on an offgrid home.  Anything out there?

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/
e-mail  offgridso...@sti.net