Howie,
    We just installed our first two FM100's.  We had already added the
MATE3 earlier to get OpticRE.   They work great and we accidentally tested
the 3/4 amp ground fault fuses white switching out the breakers to high
voltage.  Just a tiny spark from the pv wire to ground and bingo.... two
ground fault lights.  Since they talk to each other through the hub, both
the fuses blew.  The manual says with more than one controller, take the
fuse out of the other one.  It will shut off anyway and we wasted a fuse.
Could have used that fuse to get the system back if we had done that.  We
ended up having to go back to the shop to get a fuse.

John B