Hello Off-grid Wrenches,

After 10+ years my Wife is finally sick of our Sunfrost RF-12. We'd like to
upgrade to something a little more modern that doesn't leak water all over
the floor when it's humid

For you off-grid installers what's your go to refrigerator recommendation?
I'm going to go through the energy star website but I thought I'd consult
with the experts too. I'd like to find something that has a form factor
similar to the Sunfrost although I know that's going to be hard to find.

Thanks,
Will White

--
*Will White*
Curriculum Developer

e: w...@solarenergy.org
w: www.solarenergy.org
p: 802-272-3092

PV Installation Professional
# 093006-34

*FACT:  If we covered 0.33% of the earth with solar panels, we could power
the world with renewable energy.*

Do you envision a world powered by renewable energy? Be the change
<http://solarenergy.org/donate>.