Hi Bill,

I agree with Allen. We get similar peak temps here and two 60 cell modules
doesn't charge a 48V battery bank adequately. This effect would become
worse over time with voltage degradation. I try to be at least 15% above
highest expected battery voltage with Vmp of the strings. With 150V input
limit on the Outback controllers, that leaves you with only one option,
strings of 3, with our low temps.