Bill,
What is the full charge voltage of your L-ion pack. The one I am using need
56 VDC. Next look at the module data sheet and see % or actual drop in peak
power voltage per degree C. The modules will be about 60 degrees C which is
40 degrees higher that where they are rated.
My guess is that if you need 56 volts from two 60 cell modules it will be a
much lower current than peak current. The modules will be running closer to
open circuit voltage.
If you battery reaches full charge at 48 volts, it should charge fine, but
you will have other bigger problems.
David Katz

David Katz Sent from Gmail Mobile