Hi Dan,

Curious about your statement on no EQ for AGM.
FullRiver, Rolls and many others have a EQ or sometimes called  "conditioning
charge” or something similar, that is recommended for specific situations.
I am not saying that all AGM can/should have a EQ/conditioning charge.  Some
can, some can’t,  OEM/model specific.

For example I was given the following info from Full River  ( 400-6 model) if
the batteries are showing signs of low capacity.  While they mention this low
capacity situation in the manual, they don’t list the following info.  I had to
call them to get it.

For 48v battery:
Charge to 60v
4-6 hrs