Thanks for the AGM equalization info, all. My horror stories have all been
with VRLAs. I will start trying the short EQ in the future after seeing the
explanations.....not enough time to start releasing moisture.

Best;

Dan Fink
Professor of Solar Energy Technology, Ecotech Institute
IREC Certified Instructor™ for:
~ PV Installation Professional
~ Small Wind Installer
Executive Director, Buckville Energy
NABCEP Registered Continuing Education Providers™
NABCEP PV Associate

970.672.4342