Couldn't agree with you more. When I got involved back in November 18' I
did just that and spoke to the North American team while they were at the
home factory over in Europe. They stated that they hoped to have full UL
approval sometime in 2019. I could feel my eyes rolling in my head as I
thought back on SMA's claim to provide us with a Sunny Island 240vac 60 hz
unit. The joke is on us as when is the last time any of the manufactures
actually listened to us out in the trenches. LOL! Good to know Alan has
landed on his feet as I'll miss him from the M team.

Christopher