just a thought, when trying to parallel 4 XW inverters several years ago,
the problem arose with paralleling the internal relays, going from grid to
back up power and back, burning the contacts.  If you truly want 60 kW or
close you need 9 or 10 XWs in parallel.  Outback uses the same relay.  Is
your project 3 phase?

On the batteries, the max anyone talks about on discharge of Li-ion is 2
hr. suggesting a120 kWh battery for a 60 kW inverter.