Yes is the answer on Schneider. When do you need to order? I can get you a
sales engineer as I am working with a few right now. Here is a link to the
XW Pro that will meet future needs as well as California Rule 21.

https://solar.schneider-electric.com/product/conext-xw-pro-na-solar-inverter/

FRIDAY !

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/
e-mail  offgridso...@sti.net
text 209 813 0060

> Thanks All for the ideas. For the battery inverters, I'm most interested
> in
> sticking with SMA or Schneider which I've had good experience with in the
> past. Over the past year and a half our experience has been focused on the
> Tesla Powerwall with SGIP  <http://www.cpuc.ca.gov/sgip/> incentivized
> projects. Tesla is now allowing up to ten Powerwalls per Gateway which is
> about 135 kWh of storage - more than enough for most folks! But this
> particular client doesn't want Tesla and insists on wanting more the 200
> kWh of storage. As many of your know, SGIP is not for backup purposes but
> rather for advanced grid support functionality. I'm curious whether we can
> program with Schneider XW to meet SGIP requirements and I've been under
> the
> impression that we can't with the SMA Sunny Island. Regardless, it might
> be
> easiest to just program the inverters for backup only operation and just
> skip the SGIP all together.
>
> Best, August
>

> On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 7:17 PM Darryl Thayer <darylsol...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi, my supplier, just today introduced us to a new product they are
>> selling.  This is Werner Electric supply in MN  the product is Energport
>> i...@energport.com  or www.energport.com  They have models up to 60 kW
>> and 120 kWh
>>

>> On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 2:49 PM August Goers <aug...@luminalt.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Wrenches,
>>>
>>> We have a new potential client who wants a 60 kW PV system and a
>>> battery
>>> backup system with 200 kWh of storage. The system will be grid tied and
>>> the
>>> client insists on some sort of lithium battery technology and doesn't
>>> want
>>> Tesla. For such a ridiculously large system, what kind of equipment