Good point Jeff, HOA could all of a sudden be a commercial demand account.  I think you have to wait for PSEG to tell you what they allow.  Every situation seems unique, so it is difficult to say what is typical. They may be served by multiple service points. PSEG has that information.  I think it will save you a lot of running around if you get into a discussion with the Customer Service of Distribution Engineering sides of the company.  If it is served by one xfmr than the meter solution would be to meter onthe secondary side.  But again, Jeff brings up a good point. PSEG should be able to combine all 200 accounts into a single account for analysis.   They can tell you if demand charges would apply to the master account, and if by increased kWh billed in the aggregate, if that would push you into a lower kWh tariff rate. Chris