Thanks all!  To clarify, we're only looking at consolidating meters for the
common area loads, not the individual residences.  The dwellings all have
their own PSE&G accounts and will stay on their residential rate.  The
common area meter tariffs already have demand changes, in some case up to
$30/kW in the summer, which is a major driver for consolidation as the
aggregated demand can be addressed with storage more cost-effectively.
We've engaged a local EE that has consolidated meters in PSG&E territory
and is sending over a feasibility study proposal today.

Regards,

Andrew Truitt

www.dr.ventures
d: 202.486.7507

NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional ID: 032407-66
Colorado Journeyman Electrician License No.: 600132

[image: Logo]

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of
this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender.
If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and
follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not
occur in the future.