Yes, that would be the ticket.

On 8/27/2019 10:24 AM, Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar wrote:
Hmm Chris,

How far south? Like the equator?

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/
e-mail offgridso...@sti.net
text 209 813 0060

On Tue, 27 Aug 2019 07:35:53 -0400, Christopher Warfel
<cwar...@entech-engineering.com> wrote:
Hi Dave, I am looking for a tracker that the horizontal "tube" runs east
west, so that the modules, when placed in portrait mode, are facing
south and will adjust their tilt angle based upon mostly by the season.
They have it so the horizontal tube runs north south and the module
rotate east west following the daily sun. The cannot be adjusted to
account for latitude . At noon, no matter what season they will be flat.
It's no good as you get further north.  Hope this makes more sense.
Chris