Hi Jay....There are numerous articles.  Here are a few....I havn't
researched  much more than these articles...But it looks like
interesting...Not really sure if they are up to full speed yet....

https://www.greencarreports.com/news/1122631_tesla-launches-battery-recycling-at-nevada-gigafactory
https://electrek.co/2019/04/16/tesla-battery-recycling-system/
https://cleantechnica.com/2018/06/07/yes-tesla-recycles-all-of-its-spent-batteries-wants-to-do-more-in-the-future/

This one I found the most interesting: