Hi Folks,

Is anyone familiar with the Fronius IG4,  State 417 failure code and its’
likely repair cost before I start a case with Fronius, take it off the wall and
ship it to them for analysis and a repair quote?  It is not a warranty claim at
all.
The manual states that 417 means: "Two power supplies have the same print
number”. and to contact Fronius tech for assistance. They tell me send it in.
It is a hardware problem.

I would guess that removal and repair cost applied to to a new SMA with SPS
would be a better investment for the customer.

Any experience on repair costs for that type of failure on that generation of
Fronius?

I appreciate any feedback on the problem.
Many thanks

Wallace Stahle
Future Electric Energy Co
PO Box 236