Wallace,

I can't attest to that particular error code. I can attest that many or
most of the original Fronius IG inverters we installed ended up failing and
have since been replaced. As a general rule, we advise on installing a new
model inverter when old out-of-warranty units fail since the technology has
really made vast improvements since the IG days 10+ years ago. Spending
time troubleshooting old inverters, sending them out for repair, installing
them again, and dealing with other potential problems just isn't worth it
in our labor market. It's sort of akin to repairing VCR and DVD players.

Best, August
Luminalt