To allans question as to if it’s a good idea to get these old batteries. If you
need them you need them.

I’d ask for 25% off and that the warranty would start from delivered date.

Not knowing which battery model His customer is specifying , but I had a client
who left his new rolls for a year Just sitting no load and they recovered
normally, amazing.

Jay
Peltz Power.