Wrenches
This is interesting, first nothing comes up with a "class action suit" l
personally researched the sma and battery compatibility, we sell solaredge
and LG all the time and in all my conversations l never was told or read
about the compatibility so l can only assume it was a early first draft. It
sounds more like LG is the issue not SMA with the switching issue
andsoftware may be the actual solution. But that's just me talking.
Jerry
NABCEP PV inspector