As others have said, it is an LG problem. I did the field test here for
Schneider and LG on the 48vdc battery. I got to look at the 400v resu 10H
and it was worse than the 48v resu 10. At that time the 10h only worked
with Solar Edge the Israeli company.

The bad part, to me, was that LG
never cared to finish the test here and do a failure analysis on what
killed their resu 10. The other one still works but I cut the charge
current way below spec, and use it only with a CSW and not the XW it was
meant for.

In Australia they use the resu 10 with Victron, but it has had
alot of issues and never has been listed for offgrid. LG needs to
re-engineer the whole ESS line. They are NMC based and that too is an issue
that LFP has solved!

My advice to the problem here, is to get the
supplier to put pressure on both SMA and LG for a refund or credit. What a
nightmare for you! Good Luck!

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where
powerlines don't"