Actually LG Chem was first on that list earlier this year. After recent
developments they started changing their views in June, and now it seems
like BYD is their first choice. We are most interested in talking to
installers who have used the LG Chem/SBS 6.0 with some success.
Thanks,
Vic

Vic Guillot
Sol Sierra, Inc.