I have long been a supporter & installer of the SMA SI product line, but their
support and availability has led me to find other products. Outback Schneider
products like Victron with their smart phone interface and their "Virtual
remote monitoring” sunsets the SMA product line. Thats not to say that Victron
is the easiest to set up but it does offer other advantages.