Time and materials, or quote a replacement...-GlennSent from my 'smart'phone,
so please excuse typos and spelling errors.------ Original message------From:
Jeremy CoxonDate: Wed, Feb 24, 2021 1:17 PMTo: RE-wrenches;Cc:
Subject:[RE-wrenches] What would you do/say?Hi all,I’m sure we’re not alone in
this so I thought I’d find out what you all do in these situations:  We were
contacted by a person that wants us to repair their system.  I ask the standard
questions you’d expect and also for pictures of their system.  Here’s the pic
(below).  My question is what would you say to this person?
Best Regards,Jeremy Coxon NABCEP # 091308-21Vice PresidentMWBE Certified