Since it would not pass a home insurance or building department
inspection, it would have to be start fresh. Once you get your hands on it,
it is yours. Good Luck!

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where
powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/ [1]
e-mail
offgridso...@sti.net [2]
text 209 813 0060

On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 13:13:57
-0500, Jeremy Coxon  wrote: Hi all,   I'm sure we're not alone in this so I
thought I'd find out what you all do in these situations: We were contacted
by a person that wants us to repair their system. I ask the standard
questions you'd expect and also for pictures of their system. Here's the
pic (below). My question is what would you say to this person?
Best
Regards,
Jeremy Coxon NABCEP # 091308-21
Vice President