Dave,

            I just went through a thorough installation/programming regime for an Outback FlexPower2 married to 8, SimpliPhi 3.8's.  Outback and SimpliPhi have spent a great deal of time developing setpoints for several of OB's products in a 23 detailed page integration guide.

Bill

Feather River Solar Electric
Bill Battagin, Owner
4291 Nelson St.