Hi Christopher,Texas Towers is a company that handles a lot of towers for
amateur radio use, and may be able to help you out, or refer you to
another.Good luck!-GlennSent from my 'smart'phone, so please excuse typos and
spelling errors.------ Original message------From: Chris SchaeferDate: Thu, Apr
1, 2021 2:43 PMTo: RE-wrenches;Cc: Subject:[RE-wrenches] guyed tilt up tower
suggestionsG'day All,We don't seem to see much on wind these days on the
wrenches, so now is the time to blow out some of the cobwebs. Anyway, I'm
getting dragged kicking and screaming into a Missouri Raptor 7 blade Freedom
1.6kw offgrid wind project and in search of a tilt up tower. Back in the day it
would have come from SWWP but now I haven't a clue. The client already
purchased the turbine but if you have any experience with this unit and things
to be aware of that would be appreciated as well. System voltage is 48vdc.Stay
healthy my friends,Christopher-Chris Schaefer’sTel/Fax
585-229-2083 or Cell
 585-748-1870 5115
South Hill Road ~ Canandaigua New York 14424www.solarandwindfx.com ~ E-mail:
ch...@solarandwindfx.com

Thomas Jefferson,
the author of our great Constitution, once said, "democracy" will
cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give
to those who would not."