That particular racking system is not very forgiving of over torquing because
the SS studs are embedded in aluminum.  I have seen where the stufs for both
the mod clamps and the wind deflectors just spin in the aluminum.  We use
socket wrenches and torque wrenches to avoid that failure mode, especially on
Ecolibrium.   It takes FOREVER to try to remove a nut from a galded SS stud
that you can’t grip.  So the extra time of going manual is made up of just one
or two nuts get stuck or a stud spins.

Jeremy Coxon NABCEP
Certified MWBE