Jerry,

Agree 100%, the “unskilled labor thing” was just something I thought I
remembered in their marketing materials.  Robert Evans sent the link to the
canopy I was trying to find.  It’s a fully engineered system, it just doesn’t
require a metal worker, welder, or carpenter to put it together.  I doubt a
homeowner would want to tackle, but its perfect for our case.   Finding folks
with those higher level skills these days is no simple task in this neck of the
woods especially when the jobs that need those skills are infrequent and the
contractor market is buzzing.

Appreciate the assist!  I was going nuts trying to find the link.  I’ll check
out the other link that you sent too Scott, much appreciated.

Jeremy Coxon NABCEP
Certified MWBE

Sent from my iPhone