From: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org> on behalf of
Christopher Warfel <cwar...@entech-engineering.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2021 7:16 AM
To: re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org <re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org>
Subject: [RE-wrenches] Enphase Monthly Reporting Software Update Remove Site ID
in Subject Line?

EXTERNAL EMAIL - Use caution when responding, clicking, and/or downloading
attachments.

Five months ago, our Enphase monthly reports removed the site name from the
Subject line.  After many, many emails and phone calls, today I was told their
software engineers were aware of the problem and they were not going to fix it.
They were working on "more important things", so too bad, I am sorry.   We had
filtered the reports so they went directly to a customer's folder.  This is a
step backwards for certain and seems pretty stupid from an installer
perspective.

I am wondering if anyone else has this issue.

All I could find out is that "Steve" at Enphase was in charge of this, but they
would not provide contact information because "He does not interact with
customers."

Chris Warfel

--
                                         Christopher Warfel