Hey Chris and All,

So my understanding of open versus closed loop and my experience is that closed
loop is ideal and will be increasingly required by UL9540 or utilities that
require that. However many inverters don’t use SOC from the BMS to determine
charge states anyway and they will be relying on voltage and since it’s easy to
regulate LFP’s with voltage, open loop works fine for most inverter- LFP pairs
as long as you have your settings correct.  We have several systems in the
field open loop and I have one in my van-   All work just fine.

Sent from my iPhone

>>> https://www.mail-archive.com/re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org/