Is anyone installing Storz? From what I understand, they have closed loop
comms with Sol-Ark and a very close working relationship between
manufacturers. I believe all customer support for Storz supplied Sol-Arks
goes through Storz. They have a special Sol-Ark firmware that they
maintain.

Maybe users have a better experience with this collaboration.

Jason Szumlanski
Florida Solar Design Group