Kartik Agaram:
> Perhaps let inside the bindings of another let is enough of a corner
> case that we shouldn't try to support it? As long as we have curly
> infix and modern exps inside (...) is life not pretty good?

Absolutely!!  That would just be "modern expressions" - which by the current
definition also includes curly-infix.

That's one of the reasons I gave names to each tier - so that you can adopt in
part, if you're not willing to adopt the whole.  In particular, some people may
not be willing to adopt an indentation-sensitive notation, as you suggested.
In that case, they can just adopt modern-expressions.

For the most part even modern-expressions are even separable from curly-infix,
except that f{...} is interpreted as (f {...}).  It's easier to just declare
that things are cumulative, i.e., that modern-expressions includes curly-infix.

--- David A. Wheeler