I didn't need to change the size of the photographs. You need to look for
the files the facegen2rex asks from the facegen2rex install directory.

I still needed to do some photoshopping for the resulting jpg file to match
the head skin color with the rest of the body skin.

I am plannng to write a more detailed howto soon. I did already do one (How
to make faces for your realXtend avatar <http://www.cybertechnews.org/?p=34>)
but it is a bit too high level to be useful.

Jani

this list: http://groups.google.com/group/realxtend
realXtend home page: http://www.realxtend.org/