Good evening,

Latest OpenSim and modrex seems to build fine. Running is another thing in your
case than mine, because I'm running OS+modrex with gridserver and modcablebeach
and cablebeach servers. I'm using Taiga trunk that has head revision of OpenSim
and modrex.

Here is instructions how to do this
http://wiki.realxtend.org/index.php/Building_Taiga_from_source_trunk
ModCableBeach seems to have some errors at this moment, if you want
modcablebeach also change the SVN revision to r40.

You can disable cablebeach related things out, before running runprebuild.bat:
- Modify runprebuild.bat exclude sections about cablebeach and openidprovider
- Modify prebuild\opensim\prebuil.xml. Comment with <!-- project here --> out
the modcablebeach part. Find text "<!-- ModCableBeach -->" from the file to
find the project section.
- Modify start.bat to exclude opensimprovider and cablebeach servers. Or just
run it with opensim/bin/opensim.exe

For the configs I can't really help you. Don't know that much about configuring
modrex, just the parts that Taiga needs. You can check our example configs from
example-configs\trunk.

Hope this helped at least for building it if you had problems with that!

Brgrds,
Jonne Nauha
realXtend