Jonne Nauha kirjoitti:
> Latest OpenSim and modrex seems to build fine. Running is another thing in
> your case than mine, because I'm running OS+modrex with gridserver and
> modcablebeach and cablebeach servers. I'm using Taiga trunk that has head
> revision of OpenSim and modrex.

So have you pulled current Opensim head to there from GIT, where it
moved during the holidays here? Just want that we are sure about this,
don't know anything of the Taiga code activities done now in August so
far. The old opensim svn has an old rev., there's a svn mirror of the
git master somewhere though.

Or are you referring to same latest Opensim release or tag?

> Jonne Nauha
> realXtend

~Toni,
from the same non-place.