I just started the OpenSim+Modrex build process using Taiaga Build
(this looks like OpenSim+Modrex anyway). But i also downloaded and
built the avatar storage server and the authentication server in hopes
of making them all work togther.

My backend database is MYSQL 5.0.
OS: Ubuntu Desktop V9

http://wiki.realxtend.org/index.php/Building_Taiga_from_source_trunk.

I will let you know how it comes out. Some food for thought :D