Jonne,
On a sidenote, I haven't had a chance to look at Taiga yet, I understand you
guys are hard at work, but have you seen (or heard of) this new OpenSource
3Di viewer called "Rei"?

It's an OpenSource viewer, and I was wondering if maybe it might not be
easier to just modify "Rei" so that it would work with BOTH OpenSim (stock)
and also work with OpenSim with ModRex/RealXtend?

Would it be possible to update the "Rei" Viewer distribution so that it
would work natively with both OpenSim AND realXtend's OpenSim Modrex?  This
way we only have ONE single viewer that can be used on any OpenSim or
Modrex/RealXtend Server platform?

What are your thoughts on this?  Would it save development time to just
modify the existing "Rei" viewer to work with the latest OpenSim server, and
the latest ModRex?

               Mark