Paul Fishwick kirjoitti:
> 2. In your instructions, the next step is to copy the DLLs to a new folder
> yet to be created: C:\viewerTrunk\viewer\bin, and then to continue to

no, that directory already exists in your svn checkout - in the Naali
trunk. that's where, when building with visual studio, it copies the exe
and under there you have runtime stuff like configurations and the data
of the default avatar etc.

> #4 (Building the Viewer). Then there is a reference in section #4 to
> a file "viewerTrunk\viewer\CmakeLists.txt. Where is this file? I do not
> recall seeing instructions in:
> http://wiki.realxtend.org/index.php/Building_Naali_in_Windows
> for downloading additional files into "viewertrunk". Have I missed a step?

no you haven't - that file is already in the root of trunk in svn, so
should be in the root of your working copy too.

you don't need to touch it for the defaults, but that's where you can
configure which modules you want to build.

> -p

~Toni