Would it be possible for the OAR than work with meshes?. It would be really
useful to users because currently some of us are testing those RX v
5.0/Taiga, could save the content of our sims and reuse it in another
server. And to use OAR, opens the way to upload large meshes using FTP to
the server, because to do it, uploading mesh to mesh with Naali, although it
works well, is a slow process.
Especially now that my friend Zonja Capalini,  has developed the Would it be
possible for the OAR work with meshes?. It would be really useful to users
because currently we are testing those RX v 5.0/Taiga could save the content
of our sims and reuse in another servicio.Además to upload large meshes
could be done via FTP to the server, because the mesh to mesh up via Naali,
although it works well is a slow process.
Especially now that my friend Zonja Capalini, has developed the tool
ZOE<http://zonjacapalini.wordpress.com/2009/12/16/zoe-version-0-1-released/>,
and will incorporate the functionality of SQL in the same, the OAR can greatly
facilitate the life to the users.