*>I believe Stefan made a tool to split Mega's up into normal OAR's*

--- In fact, Stefen suggested the idea and changed its ZOE Zonja to version
2.0, tu support megaregions (
http://zonjacapalini.wordpress.com/2010/02/13/splitting-megaregions/)
>*Any ideas as to how terrain files will be stored in the next version of
OAR?   One big r32 file with the terrain data for the whole Mega region?  Or
break it up and store the individual terrain files for each region?*
**
*--- *That depends on whether the viewer the option of state / regions, to
edit textures in altitude for each region or only for megaregiĆ³n, (I say
thinking Naali). If you only allow editing for all megaregiĆ³n, not much
point in breaking the ground for each region, I think. If we think in other
viewrs, the "hybrid" system is a nice option.

--- About the numbering and characteristics of the new version of the OAR
and what is doing Adam about the the new refactoring, and the newer format,
i'm sorry but I haven't any information.

Alberto