Well it's good to increase that 1mb defaul limit. If you want to do complex
things you will get over 1mb meshes very easily. No sense in trying to keep
your models simple to just satisfy some db limit, thats why its
configurable. I had to learn this thing by trial and error. I also thought
that there was something wrong with the servers, but then just found out
this. I guess its a bit out of the Taiga scope to make this configurable in
the wizard, we kind of trust that you have some basic knowledge of db/mysql
stuff if you want to put up virtual world servers. Like creating databases
and setting user accounts (although wiki helps with some basics).

I guess we could make taiga wizard do this check for you as you give your
account credentials there, but im not sure how this can be checked and we
cant be sure that this user that you are giving has admin priviledges to
modify this kind of thing. I think its best to maybe put a note to wizard
that you should check this if you want to use big assets (meshes for
example) and put a section of troubleshooting in getting started with taiga
wiki page.

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha
realXtend developer