Hi Jonne

thank for the suggestion of incrementing the db limit and maybe
mentioning
it in a note thats added to the wizard. I think thats an XAMP specific
setting,
which isn't set in the standard mysql.ini when you directly download
mysql
from the sun/oracle site.

Another thing which i noticed, is when i split the objects in several
smaller
meshes and link them together in sl/os style, they loose the colission
meshes
when i do a drag/copy and loose the meshes completly when i take the
linked object into my inv and rez it again.

Cheers and realxtend rocks:-)