On 29/06/10 09:22, Mikko Pallari wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The preferred version is latest Taiga (based on Scisim and OpenSim
> 0.6.9) with ModreX branch taiga-0.1. But if you want to use OpenSim as
> your base, then use OpenSim 0.6.9 with ModreX
> branch os-0.6.9-post-fixes. ModreX trunk is currently broken with
> OpenSim master.

I see... ok, I tried the preferred combination and could get it to work
nicely without too much trouble :). Anyways, thinking about it.. what I
really want is to follow with the modrex trunk, because that's where the
latest advances in the ogre importer are. What opensim version should I
use in this case?

So now I have a test server at http://delcorp.dyne.org with b2rex
extensions. The issue I have is I don't see all the uploaded asset
meshes properly (sometimes ones show, and sometimes others, but the more
complex one seem to be less likely to appear), not sure where the
problem is coming from... I think either a network reliability issue, or
something with differring mono version on the server (i compiled on an
ubuntu lucid, but installed on a debian stable with backports..).

Greetings!

 p.