This sounds great and of course I had to try it too. So I exported a scene
and the meshes from blender and tried to load the created .scene file via
naali local scene loader  ..ehm... without any success on the test server I
had upgraded manualy from taiga 0.1.3 to taiga 0.1.4 RC1 . Looks like i must
have borked something as on a later installed complete empty server the
loader performed nicely. Except for when i wanted to publish the scene to
the server the processing of the zip file gets stuck at 14% . Anyhow - thats
an awsome feature that soo makes sense and makes things easier in the future
:-)

@Alberto - in your video why did you delete first the objects in your
database?