Hi Toni - thanks for the hint about enabling god mode in opensim.ini -
somehow this helped that I can use the local preview now with the upgraded
servers.
Though, I'm still getting stuck when i try to upload them. The odd thing is
that there is no reaction at the consoles at all. All I can see, is that a
new file is getting created in the folder where I have the scene and mesh
files on the local machine, called test03.saved. So I guess the issue must
be there. I use a Win7pro workstation with 7-zip installed. The test servers
are set up like this: 1 Grid Server running User Service, Opensim.Server and
Messaging Server. The Regions run on different Servers only running
Opensim32bitLaunch.exe. The import of the scene via console works like a
charm.

Cheers
Pedro