yes sound great and follow the IRC discution ;)
hmmmm wanna test the crab game on Naali 0.5 hehehe but i see it's a
bit too early ;) well it's in very very good progress and the drag and
drop server side is excellent way and for me nearly all demo scene
work.
with avatar and the chat one you can have a great start for an alpha
release.

thank you so much all for your great and hard work you done for us.

MasterJ