I think the name should have rex atleast instead of tundra. I'm not sure
about our naming but I hope the client will still stay Naali and Tundra will
be the server part. I think these are rex scene formats that naali and
tundra can handle (hopefully in opensim mode too for importing/exporting) so
I'm not sure why call it tundra xml/bin format? Three letters are good imo
longer than that just seems weird, I like the sound or .rexml though!

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha
realXtend developer

http://www.realxtend.org/