Hi guys,

I am new in your community, and seeking help here.

I want to upload some 3D models to OpenSim through realXtend 0.42. I
found a instruction on
http://peterquirk.wordpress.com/2008/07/15/taking-sketchup-models-into-realxtend/,
and followed this instruction. It told me to convert sketchup to ogre
mesh, and then up load ogre. However,noting happens to the cube which
is the one that the instruction told should drag a mesh on it.

Can anybody get some good ideas?

BTW, I try to use realXtend avatar to modify an avatar. When I want to
export it, the editor asked me about the account and password. I am
confused, where should I find or register these.

Best Regards

Guo Hanwen