Hey folks,

As we move further down the road of our project I have been looking at
the EC Components and there usage, after chatting with the good chaps
in the IRC the links below are the one's I have, however...

I was wondering if there were any examples out there ? apart from the
couple of *.js scripts for EC_Script (which I've not found any info on
how to configure/setup) which maybe available, as like me I'm sure
there are a few people who are also looking at the EC side of things.
I have a working EC_3DCanvas but apart from that I'm not sure how to
use any of the others and I see the list is growing ever longer. Any
info would be greatly appreciated.

Small or large, your contribution will be needed and wanted with
thx :)

Regards

Few EC Component - Links
http://www.realxtend.org/doxygen/naaliscriptreference.html
http://realxtend.org/doxygen/component_base.html

Knowing how to use these would be excellent.